- - Human Resources
- Michigan City, IN, USA
- Full Time
You will work in a fast-paced department and drive our talent acquisition efforts in hiring a diverse workforce. You will partner with HR colleagues and managers throughout the Bank to recruit and hire exceptional talent.
Leads and implements talent acquisition initiatives including full life cycle recruiting; developing and implementing a broad based sourcing strategy; delivery of a long term talent pipeline; reporting on key metrics and establishing strong relationships within HR and leadership teams.
• Leads talent acquisition efforts and partners with departments to recruit and hire a diverse workforce.
• Champions the onboarding experience for new hires and transfers.
• Gathers and provides data for the Bank's Affirmative Action Plan.
• Drafts and implements the company's affirmative action strategy.
• Manages, trains leaders and is the subject matter expert for the applicant tracking system (ATS).
• Completes special projects and reporting.
• Represents Bank at job fairs and recruiting events.
• Manage relationships with temporary agencies and recruiters.
• Promotes collaboration and positive communication across different levels of the organization.
• Performs all work in compliance with established regulations, policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and instructions.
• Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects bank by keeping information private and confidential.
• Participates in ongoing skill, compliance, risk management and security training as required for the position and apply knowledge in daily tasks.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
• PHR or SHRM-CP preferred.
• Minimum of three-five years Human Resources recruiting experience.
• Individual must display a passion for the talent acquisition function with a focus on diversity.
• Knowledge of Affirmative Action guidelines and industry standards.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and applicant tracking systems.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional organization, time management and follow-up skills and teamwork.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, advisors and outside service providers. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization including C-suite executives.
• Ability to follow detailed instructions and a wide range of procedures requiring sound judgement.
• Adaptability & Flexibility • Effective Questioning
• Analytical Thinking • Attention to Detail
• Decision Making • Relationship Building
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts