Systems Analyst I
- - Audit Information Security
- Michigan City, IN, USA
- Full Time
This individual is responsible for the implementation of Information System projects and support activities, as it relates to Cyber security threats, as well as physical security support for all Bank locations. Required to perform all work in compliance with state and federal regulations, company policies and established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Work within a team to ensure a variety of banking related applications and devices are operating at optimum performance. Represent the Bank to both internal and external customers in a courteous, professional manner in face-to-face, written and telephone communications. Accountable for adherence to compliance standards including Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), quality of work, and timeliness of activities. Actively protect confidentiality of customer and account information. Demonstrate Horizon Bank's commitment to the communities we serve through active involvement in local organizations and events.
• Manage key applications and act as the key technical resource between the end users, vendors, and technology team.
• Serve as a key member of the Incident Response Team. Provide 24/7 on-call support as needed.
• Provide project management as well as implementation support IT projects.
• Proactively and expeditiously identify, diagnose and resolve system problems, following all appropriate change management processes.
• Document, communicate and escalate technical issues and articulate business impact.
• Conduct independent root cause analysis of system problems in a timely and effective manner.
• Follow up on problem resolution and inform stakeholders of status.
• May serve as Project Coordinator for In-house development or implementation of vendor-based automated systems. Formulate system scope and design objectives through research and fact-finding to configure vendor -maintained systems or develop and modify in-house systems.
• May lead or serve on technical teams within the IS Department (such as Interfaces or Network Analysis) to produce enhancements that allow team members to work collaboratively and efficiently
• Provide support for Audit and Regulatory reviews as assigned.
• Responsible for assigned technical aspects of conversions, file expansions and interfaces.
• Supports the organizational initiative of process re-engineering by involving client departments in process flow analysis and work-re-design, with emphasis on the effective utilization of the Bank Data Processing systems or other Information Technologies to improve organizational performance.
• Keep current in knowledge of operations and the computer systems within the client department to provide comprehensive support.
• Apply analysis tools and techniques to increase quality, productivity, and overall effectiveness of client departments.
• Participate in planning sessions regarding hardware, software and application changes.
• Participate in pre- and post- implementation reviews.
• Ensure that infrastructure and application, as well as IT processes and procedures, meet strict security requirements and comply with IT Risk Management guidelines.
• Create, write and update physical security manuals, procedures and emergency guidelines
• Perform physical branch risk assessments during acquisitions
• Schedule vendors during business and after business hours on all physical security systems
• Develop and distribute tabletop exercises to branch staff on a quarterly schedule
• Create and distribute Advisor training to branch staff on a quarterly basis
• Monitor and maintain a stringent program performing clean desk audits semi-annually
• Report suspicious transactions or unusual occurrences to supervisor.
• Conduct and document periodic risk reviews and run reports as needed
• Perform all work in compliance with established regulations, policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and instructions.
• Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information private and confidential.
• Participate in ongoing skill, compliance, risk management and security training as required for the position and apply knowledge in daily tasks
• Perform other duties as directed by the Director of Information Security
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Bachelor's degree in Technology or Business related field (CS, MIS, BA, System Engineering) or equivalent education, certifications and relative work experience
• 3 years' experience in systems analysis/support and 2 year's security work experience
• Understanding of network technologies, firewalls, routers, and SIEM
• Understanding and use of security testing applications (Kali Linux, Wireshark, Netflow)
• Moderate knowledge of current threat landscape (threat actors, APT, cyber-crime, etc.)
• Moderate knowledge of security related technologies and their functions (IDS, IPS, WAF, etc.)
• Must have ability to communicate, motivate, and organize projects
• Preferred Certifications: CEH Certified Ethical Hacker, CHFI Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator, CompTIA Security+
• 1+ years Financial Industry Experience
• Strong analytical, problem identification, diagnosis and resolution skills.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work within tight deadlines.
• Ability to work well in a team environment with strong communication skills.
• Flexibility to work off-shift, provide support when your expertise is required for incident management / escalation situations.
• Self-directed and capable of independently solving complex problems.
• Technical Problem Resolution skills.
• Exceptional organization, time management and follow-up skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, bank employees and outside service providers.
• Ability to follow detailed instructions and a wide range of procedures requiring sound judgement.
• Ability to perform complex mathematical computations using various business machines and/or computers.
• Must have proficient typing and computer skills.
• Accountability • Developmental & Continual Learning
• Analytical Thinking • Effective Questioning
• Big Picture Thinking • Problem Solving
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Physical Demand: Percentage of Time:
• Communicate with customers, advisors and managers regarding banking transactions and issues. Able to exchange accurate information with others.
• Able to verify authenticity of financial instruments, forms, documents and signatures. Able to verify identity of customers, vendors and service providers. Able to observe actions of others to ensure safety and security of the facility.
• Able to grasp, move and sort forms and papers. 90-100%
• Constantly operate a computer and other office machinery such as calculator, copy machine, fax machine, scanner, printer and telephone 90-100%
• Able to remain stationary at a desk for long periods of time 75-100%
• Regularly move about the office to access file cabinets, storage drawers and various office equipment
• Ability to Lift up to 25 pounds and Carry up to 25 pounds for 50 or more feet. <25%
• Occasionally position self to reach heights between floor and 6' <25%
• Occasionally travel to Horizon Bank locations. Up to 10% of travel may require overnight stay. <25%
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts