Treasury Management Representative
- - Treasury Management
- Michigan City, IN, USA
- Full Time
Treasury Management Operations supports Horizon Bank's cash management services suite offered to our commercial customer base. The Department includes support of Electronic Banking, Cash Management products such as ACH, Positive Pay, Reloadable Cards, Remote Deposit Capture, and Payroll services. Treasury Management is also responsible for merchant card services, custom billing services and our co-branched credit card program. This position's primary focus is on the support of Treasury Management customer service support and setup. This position is designed to have hours to support our Eastern Time Zone markets.
Provide operational support for bank's Treasury Management Operations including:
• Reviewing and logging completed applications to ensure timely and accurate processing
• Monitoring and maintaining communication with Sales and Support
• Managing equipment orders based on sales requests
• Providing support for Treasury Management products and services and escalating requests to Treasury Management team as needed
• Staying abreast of all new Treasury Management products and services
• Maintaining customer profiles and supporting documentation
• Communicating with sales advisors regarding applications and setup forms.
Provide operational support for daily task related to electronic banking processing. Maintain acumen in other Treasury Management products and services to be able to support as needed for coverage.
Maintain compliance with all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
This position will work specialized hours from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
Financial Institution experience preferred.
Business, Accounting or Finance degree preferred or comparable work experience.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Candidate must possess strong attention to detail.
Successful candidates must possess very strong PC/computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications.
Candidate must represent the bank professionally and tactfully while in contact with the public.
Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
Must have the ability to follow detailed instructions and a wide range of procedures requiring some judgment and to meet established deadlines.
Ability to perform basic mathematical computations using various business machines and/or computers.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts