Trust Administrative Assistant
- - Trust & Investment Mgt.
- Michigan City, IN, USA
- Full Time
Provide Administrative support to Relationship Managers, in compliance with state and federal regulation and company policies and established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Work within a team to ensure all aspects of account administration and maintenance is completed. Work with the operations support team to cross-train and serve as a backup when needed.
Responsible for account assistance including opening accounts, closing accounts and all related maintenance. Assist with sales and retention by preparing prospecting materials, setting appointments and providing exceptional customer service. Responsible for processing account transfers in and out.
Represent the Bank to both internal and external customers in a courteous, professional manner in face-to-face, written and telephone communications. Accountable for adherence to compliance standards including Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), quality of documentation, timeliness and accuracy. Actively protect confidentiality of customer and account information. Demonstrate Horizon Bank's commitment to the communities we serve through involvement in local organizations and events.
• System input of all new and closed accounts
• Process incoming and outgoing asset transfers
• Maintain account files
• Use trading platform to place trades, rebalance accounts and raise cash
• Assist clients
• Report suspicious transactions or unusual occurrences to supervisor.
• Conduct and document periodic risk reviews and run reports as needed
• Perform all work in compliance with established regulations, policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and instructions.
• Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information private and confidential.
• Participate in ongoing skill, compliance, risk management and security training as required for the position and apply knowledge in daily tasks
• Serve as a backup in the support area when needed.
• Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years' experience in banking or administrative assistance.
• Knowledge of agency guidelines and industry standards as they relate to Trust Administration.
• Exceptional organization, time management and follow-up skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, bank employees and outside service providers.
• Ability to follow detailed instructions and a wide range of procedures requiring sound judgement.
• Ability to perform complex mathematical computations using various business machines and/or computers.
• Advanced computer skills with a proficiency in Excel.
• One year of operations and/or accounting experience.
Horizon Bank is a proud EEO/Vets/Individuals with Disabilities Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts